Home > WebZIP > Help >
To Create a Profile
To create a profile:
1. On the Tasks menu, choose New
2. Follow the Task Editor, entering a URL and destination, until you get to the Profiles section. Choose Create New Profile and click Next.
When you choose to create a new profile you need to define exactly what, where from, and how, WebZIP should download the website.
3. Select what file types should be retrieved.
4. Choose the number of levels to download and from within what directories or Web sites the downloaded files should be confined.
5. Enter any characters or phrases to use to filter URL's.
6. Save the profile for re-use.