Home > WebZIP > Help >
SmartRecovery lets you retry downloading items that failed to download during a previous attempt.
You can select individual items to retry downloading, or click on the SmartRecovery button to download all
To retry downloading all failed items:
1. On the Project Panel, select the Project you wish to perform perform a SmartRecovery on.
2. Click SmartRecovery on the Project Toolbar.
*Note: The project must already have been run at least once prior, and must contain some errors in order for the SmartRecovery button to be enabled.
To retry downloading selected items:
1. On the Projects Panel, select the Project you wish to perform perform a SmartRecovery on.
2. On the Project Contents Panel click on the Explore tab.
This will display a list of all file items which form part of the Project.
3. For items which have failed, the status column will show "Error!".
4. Take a look at the Download Result column to see why the error occurred.
5. Right-click on an individual item and select "Mark for download -> Selected".
This will tell WebZIP to retry downloading the file again, next time the Project is resumed.
6. Click Run on the Project Toolbar to resume the Project.