Home > WebZIP > Help >
What is WebZIP?
Using WebZIP you can:
- Download and save an entire Web site.
- Download and save particular sections of a Web site you require.
- View saved web content offline.
- Easily compile downloaded content into compressed HTML-Help (.chm) files which automatically incorporate a Table of Contents and Full Text Search capabilities.
- Compress saved web content into a single zip file.
- Conveniently move a saved website to another computer.
- Email a saved Web to a colleague.
- Create your own "Personal Intranet" where web information is quickly and readily available from your local hard disk.
WebZIP can save you a lot of time and money, since viewing a website offline is much faster than clicking from link to link whilst online. In addition, WebZIP can download up to 16 pages or images simultaneously, thus large amounts of information can be retrieved in very little time.